This is a personal blog. Hopefully I can reach some people and either start a conversation or continue to build my own knowledge of this ever changing field. The opinions, viewpoints, and intention expressed here are my own and not those of my employer, family, or friends.
As a side-note, my thoughts and opinions may change from time to time… and usually do. I think this a necessary consequence of having an open mind and enjoy being challenged.
Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me my ideas are stupid in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so please keep it polite if you can’t keep it nice.
All contents of this blog are governed by these policies:
1. All contents published in this blog are intellectual property of H.A.G. in the Library and should not be reproduced or copied without permission and/or without attribution.
2. Contents/Images/information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary.
3. If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in this blog please drop a comment/mail (will all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed as soon as possible.
4. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are the property of respective companies/owners and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
6. Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If your name/photo has appeared in this blog and you wish to get it removed, please let me know.
7. While every caution has been taken to provide my readers with most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog. Author will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog.
8. Author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made.
10. Author is open for link exchange but such requests will looked at on a case by case basis at the sole discretion of the author.
11. This blog doesn’t have any promoters/sponsors and is fully owned and operated by H.A.G. in the Library(Blog hosted on WordPress). Blogging is not a primary activity for this blogger and new posts may not be regular.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.